Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Nero Lead-In Problem (Read 5152 times) previous topic - next topic

Nero Lead-In Problem

Hi. I've been having this problem for just over a week now and it doesn't seem to matter which version of Nero I use, although the ones I've tried have all been at least version 6.......

When I try and burn an audio CD, the process starts but then it gets to the lead-in bit and gets no further. The timer continues to tick away but the progress bar never moves. If I click Stop, the process hangs. If I look in the Task Manager, there is a file called RMADEC.EXE, which I believe is a real media plugin running and if I end that task, I can subsequently end Nero.exe. I have no problem burning data discs where the lead-in and out are burnt at the end of the process. Can anyone please help? I'm running XP Pro if that's any help.

Nero Lead-In Problem

Reply #1
i'm having the same problem like yours too. i'm also using Nero. sometimes it gets stuck on the lead-in/lead-out part even when NERO is the only program running other than those required by the OS.  can anyone help us? i've wasted a lot of CDs because of this issue.

Nero Lead-In Problem

Reply #2
Try RAW write mode.

Nero Lead-In Problem

Reply #3
Hi. I've been having this problem for just over a week now and it doesn't seem to matter which version of Nero I use, although the ones I've tried have all been at least version 6.......

When I try and burn an audio CD, the process starts but then it gets to the lead-in bit and gets no further. The timer continues to tick away but the progress bar never moves. If I click Stop, the process hangs. If I look in the Task Manager, there is a file called RMADEC.EXE, which I believe is a real media plugin running and if I end that task, I can subsequently end Nero.exe. I have no problem burning data discs where the lead-in and out are burnt at the end of the process. Can anyone please help? I'm running XP Pro if that's any help.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=209999"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You can del the file "nxmyreal.dll".

Nero Lead-In Problem

Reply #4

Here is what appears to be a similar thread Nero 6 hangs and freezes explorer and mmc while burning CDDA

I searched within Nero6316.exe Nero63110.exe NVE21212.exe & NMP14022.exe
but found no rmadec.exe ..sorry.

Try searching the drive windows and/or Nero is installed on for the file rmadec.exe, then once found right-click & choose properties and see if there is a 'Version' tab. Hopefully a company name and some product info will be listed.

tec

Nero Lead-In Problem

Reply #5
Hi,

I think that the problem may be connected to special media files. I have an MP3 that causes this problem on each burn attempt.
I tried to wait one hour and I finally got my CD burned, with silence and no sounds..

Looks like a cool anti-copying technology LOL

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021