Skip to main content

Topic: J.River Media Center 10.0 Released (Read 4103 times) previous topic - next topic

• chicoselfs
  • [*][*][*]
J.River Media Center 10.0 Released
MEDIA CENTER 10 has a new layout that includes a new skin, media mode controls, and an improved graphical Action Window.

Some new Features:
-- Improved Action Window
-- ThunderStorm skin by Pixtudio
-- Media Mode Buttons
-- Streamlined Tree
-- 3D Visualizations

And much more, for more details go to here:
http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/mc10/features_10.html
  • Last Edit: 09 April, 2004, 05:09:54 AM by tigre
Made in Portugal

• tigre
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1
[span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%']This has been moved from the 1st post to save space on portal
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[/span]

Here's a screenshot:
  • Last Edit: 09 April, 2004, 05:10:55 AM by tigre
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello

• bexx
  • [*][*]
Reply #2
How does mediacenter store the track rating?  I've been rating my songs with foobar under %trackrating%...  Got mediacenter for my sister because it'll be easy for her to put stuff on her creative ipod-thing...  but is there any way to get mediacenter to read my %trackrating% tag?  Or any tag really, I treid just %rating% and whatnot and its not showing up anywhere.

Mediacenter actually isn't tagging any of my files...  Last time I tried mediajukebox it threw in 1000 tags (one reason i stopped using it) Is it al done in a database now?

Finaly I have a use for there being all that tag info and they take it out  heh

• proeber
  • [*]
Reply #3
It's stored in the file itself, as are most tags.

If you go to "File Type Info" in the action window you'll see it there.

Media Center: Rating: #

I am sure you can use Foobar's masstagger to copy the rating over.  I use it to copy the foobar album gain over to MC's replay gain and it works great.