Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MPC 1.14 Linux Bin (Read 4281 times) previous topic - next topic

MPC 1.14 Linux Bin

could anyone send it to my e-mail ?
punk at interacesso dot pt

the mirror is down
thanx in advance

MPC 1.14 Linux Bin

Reply #1
Done. Could this be added to rarewares? Neither 1.14 or 1.15r is available in Klemm's page.

MPC 1.14 Linux Bin

Reply #2
Done. Could this be added to rarewares? Neither 1.14 or 1.15r is available in Klemm's page.

xmixahlx takes care of debian packages. I guess he'll update them as soon as he finishes revamping the page structure.

MPC 1.14 Linux Bin

Reply #4

xmixahlx takes care of debian packages. I guess he'll update them as soon as he finishes revamping the page structure.

What about non-debian users? Binaries were released as zip files, so I think it would be nice to have access to them again now that case's page is gone. Rarewares fits nicely now that you're hosting some of his files, but of course if it is no problem for you.

Thanks.

MPC 1.14 Linux Bin

Reply #5
got it !
thanx everyone 

MPC 1.14 Linux Bin

Reply #6
i'm sharing it
ed2k://|file|mppenc-linux-libc6-static-1.14.zip|181334|5706bf1db8068ec81e22e4d9e6e2e135|

MPC 1.14 Linux Bin

Reply #7
I have 1.15r ready here. But I'm waiting for Frank's approval to release binaries.

sorry to drag the thread, but...

wasn't 1.15r "ready" when frank sent the sources to christian?

what is the permission about? am i missing something?

there has been some activity in cvs for sv7, shouldn't any later releases benefiting from modifications have a version change? 1.16/1.15s?

also, i think punk/anacondo were talking about the binaries released 1+ year ago...

for a temporary fix, any musepack binaries can be found here (well, they are always there, temporary as in this isn't a primary download server)

http://xmixahlx.dyndns.org/audio/files/linux/musepack/

later

MPC 1.14 Linux Bin

Reply #8
sorry to drag the thread, but...

wasn't 1.15r "ready" when frank sent the sources to christian?

what is the permission about? am i missing something?

there has been some activity in cvs for sv7, shouldn't any later releases benefiting from modifications have a version change? 1.16/1.15s?

The CVS activity is from me  It was to have the same exact code work under OS X. So it's still 1.15r patched for big endian machines. Dunno if I should pump up the version number/letter.

So the code was ready for MSVC and GCC under little endian machines. But not for little endian. That's why I want to release binary from this "stable/unified" code and also tag it in CVS as a milestone for the full-open-source MPC.

The permission is because I've put a LGPL license on most of the code with Frank and others as the copyright holder. I just want to make sure he's OK with all this (I don't remember if he approved or not the choice of LGPL). And also I'll probably put the binaries on the CoreCodec server as something official. And as there has always been some pbs making binaries for MPC official or semi-official, I also want to make sure it's OK.