Skip to main content
Topic: foo_looks v2.1 (Read 438574 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #525
I know about that strange playlist behavior, but haven't looked into it. Reason being that danZ planed to change the way the playlist works in a future version, and then all my efforts would most probably be wasted anyway. As he's busy with other things at the moment, it might take a while before we see a new version, so I might fix it some time...

I have thought about adding a volume slider, for all you people that use such a thing. I don't need one myself as I'm a true foobar user    (just kidding).
But, the main problem is that I have to find space (in the look), motivation and time for foo_looks coding. Lately I've been busy with plugin development. Something that in my case involves alot of reading, as I need to read up on C++, foobar's SDK and Windows API.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #526
excellent work everybody

i'm really impressed with all your skills

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #527
the foo_looks download page (loodi.com/*) is 404ing at me, the root is 403ing.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #528
Foopilot is very good-looking and useful skin, but loads CPU too much. :-(

On my P-III 1066 Mhz foopilot usually eats 6-11% of CPU time. But after I open and CLOSE the playlist, CPU usage increase to 24-28%! If I open playlist again CPU usage lowers to normal value but only until I closing playlist.

sorry for my terrible english :-)

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #530
the foo_looks download page (loodi.com/*) is 404ing at me, the root is 403ing.

look back a few pages to find a list of 4 working mirrors for the files

ie here

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #531
Foopilot is very good-looking and useful skin, but loads CPU too much. :-(

On my P-III 1066 Mhz foopilot usually eats 6-11% of CPU time. But after I open and CLOSE the playlist, CPU usage increase to 24-28%! If I open playlist again CPU usage lowers to normal value but only until I closing playlist.

sorry for my terrible english :-)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=233159"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes. Now I see it. In my computer is only 2%. I'll try to fix this bug.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #532
I'll try to fix this bug.

Thanks, Hadda!

And I have several question: how I can align track title to left side and turn off scrolling? And how I can change EQ button to start Album List?

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #533
I'll try to fix this bug.

Thanks, Hadda!

And I have several question: how I can align track title to left side and turn off scrolling? And how I can change EQ button to start Album List?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=233395"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

1) Try to edit !foopilot_phone_tweak.cfg and make scroll speed 00. When track will longer than area text will go to left side.

2) This eq button will disapired in next version. Now I must go . Write me what you mean "start Album List" Go to first track ?? Tomorow I'll write you answer.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #534
1) Try to edit !foopilot_phone_tweak.cfg and make scroll speed 00. When track will longer than area text will go to left side.

But short title stay in center. In previous version I edit code foopilot.ski and change align of scroll string. But in last version I can't find right part of code.

Write me what you mean "start Album List" Go to first track ??

No, I meant component "Album list". I frequently use it for browsing database of my records.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #535
to change equalizer to Album list just find line
Code: [Select]
list scripts string {"[function onleftbuttonup(this) fb2k_prefs('Equalizer') end]"}
in foopilot.ski file and change 'Eualizer' to 'Album list' You can try to put it on right button with replace this line into this
list scripts string {"[function onleftbuttonup(this) fb2k_prefs('Equalizer') end function onrightbuttonup(this) fb2k_prefs('Album list') end]"}

and to make no scroll must replace this part of code:
sprite scroll1  
bool enabled false  
bool visible false  
list rendermap int {}  (...>)

(>...) sprite scroll2  
string include scroll  
int halign align.Near  

into this :
sprite noscroll  
bool enabled false  
list rendermap int {render.Text}  
list rect int { 172 5 240 11 }  
int fontsize 8  
int layer 4  
list fontcolor color.kolor_tekstu  
string Fspec " :: $if(%artist%,%artist% ) - $if(%title%,%title%,%_filename%) :: "  

:edit: I think that you mean not this window what I write before in configuration but "activate Album list window" (I see it for the first time huh )
just replace in my hint before:
"fb2k_prefs('Album list')" into ->
"fb2k_menuCommand('Components/Album list')"

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #536
Thanks, Hadda!
Both "patch" are works fine :-)

And I'm waiting in the hope for a fix to "higher CPU usage after close up playlist" bug. 

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #538
I fix this CPU bug rigt now. I can't check it becouse my cpu is using 0-2% with this bug and 0% without. I cut my code and rebuild some parts so becouse of this new version beta6. I hope that all work correctly in this version.

Yes! Bug is fixed now. Thanks for a your good work. :-)

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #539
I fix this CPU bug rigt now. I can't check it becouse my cpu is using 0-2% with this bug and 0% without. I cut my code and rebuild some parts so becouse of this new version beta6. I hope that all work correctly in this version.

Download:foopilot_beta6 here 106 kB
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=233618"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hello,

The album art is functioning fine with this release.

For me, using APL files to play APE, I have no CPU use showing via TaskInfo during play with Album Info showing. With playlist showing, I see blips of 0.78%.

Just wondering. If you are still planning to remove the EQ button, how could I use that area for display of the rate/VBR info for a selection?

Thanks again for all your work on this great addition!

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #540
Beta 6 has new small bug: if "PL speed" value > 3 then little arrow in bottom left coner of playlist doesn't dissapears after playlist is closed up.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #541
@GHammer: In next version i planinig to make tabs (playlist, info, shortcuts,config )
So this shortcut will added to shortcut tab with other usefull shortcuts and this area will shorten to display only playing status. I can tell you how to make bittrate in Album info tab
@Timofey: i just fixed this bug

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #543
Hi
This is new mirror for newest version of Foopilot on GHammer ftp (thanks).
Download: Foopilot beta6 (103kB)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=234055"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Foopilot 6 is great, but when listening to SID music for example, it’s going to paint progress all over the right two buttons and a bit further too (with SIDs, you can’t guess the song length, as far as I’m concerned.)

Also, of course, same goes for modules (IT, S3M, etc.) if they’re set to loop endlessly.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #545
Question: is it possible to equip Foopilot with taking colours from Windows? (is that possible with foo_looks 2.1 at all?) — it would be a great little feature I think 

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #546
I'm bored of Foopilot colors too. I hope that Dziuba will make new graph with changing colours.

:edit:
I'll be have new graph next week . And I'll be working on tabs.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #547
Is there any other skin that is as good looking and useful as Foopilot out there? And maybe that shows the playlist quicker? Or perhaps Foopilot could be made more swift? It's like 4 frames per second now...

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #548
Today i wrote new simply skin. I test some parts of next My and Dziuba skin so this is by-product of it. This skin have only one button  and name "One_key"

download:One key 3kb here

This button can have 13 functions with simly mouse gestures.

:edit:
@Storm:I'm not soo good in English. Is this rhetorical questions ?

In Foopilot anyone can easy change speeds with edit  "!foopilot_phone_tweak.cfg" file.
I Witing posts as less as I can. I hope than enyone not to pissed off of number of my posts here.

Regards Hadda

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #549
Today i wrote new simply skin. I test some parts of next My and Dziuba skin so this is by-product of it. This skin have only one button  and name "One_key"

download:One key 3kb here

This button can have 13 functions with simly mouse gestures.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=235149"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Very cool! I have only one suggestion, please increase the height a bit as it is hard for me to use the verticle mouse gestures. I run out of room going up and down. Probably just me...

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019