Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_mixer updated! (Read 5054 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_mixer updated!

download it here: foo_mixer_041.zip.

* win98-error fixed
* percentual volume change added
* volume fade added

foobar 0.8 is required.

foo_mixer updated!

Reply #1
next release will feature
* stop w/ fadout
* additonal slider window

window docking and saving the window position is still to be done, the rest already works.

are there any other features you'd like to be implemented?

foo_mixer updated!

Reply #2
"Reset volume" or something similar would be great (resets volume to a certain level and/or to the level it was at during foobar startup). In addition, it could automatically reset the volume on foobar close (similar to what PowerDVD does).

Also, "Volume up (+0,1 db)" doesn't appear to work (foobar 0.8, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, Windows XP).

Glad to see a slider coming as well (though it would still be better for it to be integrated into the UI). Insant access of slider > two-click Windows mixer (of course, using the Windows mixer isn't that bad, but still annoying to some degree, nevertheless)

Thanks, hartwork (and Messer!) :]
f to c to f to c

foo_mixer updated!

Reply #3
hartwork,would you post the source?

foo_mixer updated!

Reply #4
"Reset volume" or something similar would be great (resets volume to a certain level and/or to the level it was at during foobar startup). In addition, it could automatically reset the volume on foobar close (similar to what PowerDVD does).

i'll add
* volume reset on quit (on/off)
* volume reset to initial

what exact "certain levels" do you need?

Also, "Volume up (+0,1 db)" doesn't appear to work (foobar 0.8, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, Windows XP).

i'll check this...

Glad to see a slider coming as well (though it would still be better for it to be integrated into the UI).

i don't know if i'm able to do that. we'll see...

hartwork,would you post the source?

seems like you did not get my mail!?:

> I like the foo_mixer and would you open the source?
> I need it very much and my e-mail is: XXX. thanks

hi bluenet!

thanx for your interest in foo_mixer!
right now i am working on the next release which will be
with source code. until then i can only give you the link
to messer's 0.3-code:

http://members.chello.pl/b.sieradzka/tmp/foo_mixer-src.zip

i hope this solution is okay to you.

what are you working on?

greetz // bass

foo_mixer updated!

Reply #5
what exact "certain levels" do you need?

Well, the reset volume was all that would really matter to me, personally, but I just thought that there'd be users who would benefit from being able to set user-defined levels (though this would probably require a config page >.>). Maybe not, dunno.

Glad to see a slider coming as well (though it would still be better for it to be integrated into the UI).

i don't know if i'm able to do that. we'll see... :)

Yeah, probably something to ask to the UI writers. Good luck though :p

Thanks
f to c to f to c

foo_mixer updated!

Reply #6
thanks hartwork,this plugins is useful for me.and I trying compile it to another language,hei,hei