Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_delete for 0.7? (Read 18785 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_delete for 0.7?

Reply #50
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you joelpt

can't wait to give this a try - have missed this function greatly

thanks again

ps. thanks

pps. you get the picture

foo_delete for 0.7?

Reply #51
Thank you very much for providing this working version. Keep up the good work.

foo_delete for 0.7?

Reply #52
The 0.7-0.8 foo_delete has a tiny bug... whenever i delete a file playback of the current track is restarted. Probably introduced while adding that last feature

Thanks for the recompile tho, at least this one works every time

foo_delete for 0.7?

Reply #53
I have tried to reproduce this but haven't been able to. Are you find that it only happens sometimes?

If you could give me a specific list of steps to reproduce this bug it would be very helpful.  Here's what I am doing to try and reproduce it, but the track doesn't restart for me.

(Foobar 0.7.7b / Win2k)
1. Start Foobar
2. Double click a track in the playlist to start playing
3. Right click a different track in the playlist, choose Recycler->Recycle (no confirm)

When I do this, the currently playing track does not restart on me.

Joel

foo_delete for 0.7?

Reply #54
(Foobar 0.8 b8 / Win2k)
1. Start Foobar
2. Double click a track ('t1') in the playlist to start playing
3. Right click a different track ('t2') in the playlist, choose Recycler->Recycle (confirm)

Result: t2 is deleted from playlist, t1 is deleted from disk

foo_delete for 0.7?

Reply #55
The 0.7-0.8 foo_delete has a tiny bug... whenever i delete a file playback of the current track is restarted. Probably introduced while adding that last feature

Thanks for the recompile tho, at least this one works every time

idem