Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo looks autohide (Read 2802 times) previous topic - next topic

foo looks autohide

is it possible to autohide foo looks?

foo looks autohide

Reply #1
is it possible to autohide foo looks?

Not really sure what you are after when you say "autohide" but I'd expect that their is enough scripting support to do what you want since you can

1. hide the window -- look_hide()
2. move and/or size the window -- look_moveSizeWindow()

foo looks autohide

Reply #2
yes, the functions are available to script an auto-hide feature

although nobody has done one yet.

if you feel like a challenge, here are some of the ingredients:

- onmouseenter, onmouseleave
- look_hide()
- frog's blood
- bat's wings
- the Colonel's 'secret recipe'

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']btw, my advice is not to use movesizewindow , but to change the background sprite to invisible & hide the rest

if you take danZ' advice & resize the window down to 1 pixel high, then you will need to rollover that 1 pixel to get it to show again.
but if you only make the background invisible & hide the rest, you can receive onmouseenter for the size of the entire skin[/span]

have fun

foo looks autohide

Reply #3
but if you only make the background invisible & hide the rest, you can receive onmouseenter for the size of the entire skin

I'm not sure this is true with the new per pixel alpha blending.  You won't get mouseenter events when rolling over any part of the window that has an pixel alpha value of 0.

You might wish to verify.

foo looks autohide

Reply #4
but if you only make the background invisible & hide the rest, you can receive onmouseenter for the size of the entire skin

I'm not sure this is true with the new per pixel alpha blending.  You won't get mouseenter events when rolling over any part of the window that has an pixel alpha value of 0.

You might wish to verify.

good point!

and i thought i was being clever