Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_bluetooth_ctrl (Read 46781 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_bluetooth_ctrl

Reply #50
EDIT:
ok, I got it working, it looks like the last byte didn't want to download and I had to use zipgenius to read it, I put the correct version up here: http://keeperofdakeys.x10hosting.com/downloads/Bemused.jar
everything is working now, so I'm happy

Hello,

ive tried it with this application, but my Nokia 6288 crashes everytime i connected to my PC.
JAMSE also doesnt work :/
Any suggestions?

edit: Both KAMSE and Bemused work with the JAM Server, but not with foobar. :/

foo_bluetooth_ctrl

Reply #51
EDIT:
ok, I got it working, it looks like the last byte didn't want to download and I had to use zipgenius to read it, I put the correct version up here: http://keeperofdakeys.x10hosting.com/downloads/Bemused.jar
everything is working now, so I'm happy

Hello,

ive tried it with this application, but my Nokia 6288 crashes everytime i connected to my PC.
JAMSE also doesnt work :/
Any suggestions?

edit: Both KAMSE and Bemused work with the JAM Server, but not with foobar. :/

have you set the com port that your bluetooth software is using in the foo_bluetooth_ctrl control panel? and what about the connect button?

foo_bluetooth_ctrl

Reply #52
have you set the com port that your bluetooth software is using in the foo_bluetooth_ctrl control panel? and what about the connect button?

Ive tried it with several COM ports. When i use COM4 for example and click on Connect my phone says "conntected to [notebook]" but what do i have to do next? :/
I dont understand how this bluetooth thingie for foobar shall work. When i use the JAMSE server i have to search my notebook with my phone and then connect but not the other direction!?

foo_bluetooth_ctrl

Reply #53
what bluetooth software do you use?

foo_bluetooth_ctrl

Reply #56
what bluetooth software do you use?

The BT service of windows vista...is that important?

now open up the preferences for it, and there will be a Com Port tab, set the option to the one labeled incoming

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/peldi/dfhdfh.png
COM6 is incoming (Eingehend)
Ive set the port in foobar to COM6...and then?

foo_bluetooth_ctrl

Reply #57
well the connect button in foobar starts the service so you can connect, because you may not want to connect all the time. So just enable the connect on start up for now, so there is one less thing that can go wrong.
So you would type COM6 in the text box, now the phone should list your computers bluetooth name and serial port
it should now work

you may want to make sure your phone is giving bluetooth access to the program without asking

foo_bluetooth_ctrl

Reply #58
well the connect button in foobar starts the service so you can connect, because you may not want to connect all the time. So just enable the connect on start up for now, so there is one less thing that can go wrong.
So you would type COM6 in the text box, now the phone should list your computers bluetooth name and serial port
it should now work

you may want to make sure your phone is giving bluetooth access to the program without asking

Ok, thanks for the explanation!

It works with Bemused now.