Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Just a question... (Read 2402 times) previous topic - next topic

Just a question...

I wanted to know how do I stop fb2k from playing the songs I highlight? For example, it is playing a song somewhere in my playlist. Far from that place I'm editing a song tag. In order to do that I have to right click the song and choose "Show Info". When fb2k finishes playing that song it begins playing the song I was editing the tag, because I had highlighted it. Is there a way so that fb2k continues playing the next song in the playlist?

I have already unchecked the box "Change selection when 'playback / follow cursor' is enabled" and even disabled it thinking it had anything to do with my question. It doesn't.

Thanks a lot.
Liberate tutemae ex inferis

Just a question...

Reply #1
unticked "follow cursor" should do a trick.

Just a question...

Reply #2
Unfortunately it didn't.

Just a question...

Reply #3
Unfortunately it didn't.

Strange... In my case it works.
In preferences -> core "change selection when "playback/ follow cursor" is enabled" -> enabled
then Playback -> disabled "Follow cursor", and it works exactly how would you like to.

Just a question...

Reply #4
Unfortunately it didn't.

Strange... In my case it works.
In preferences -> core "change selection when "playback/ follow cursor" is enabled" -> enabled
then Playback -> disabled "Follow cursor", and it works exactly how would you like to.

OK, the "Change selection..." box is checked. But then you meant
Core -> Main menu items -> Playback / Follow Cursor disabled, right?

If it is, then it still don't work. By the way, thanks for your help.

Just a question...

Reply #5
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Just a question...

Reply #6
Core -> Main menu items -> Playback / Follow Cursor disabled, right?

Of course not this. This is only to enable/ disable items in menu. Look at post from DotNoir