Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mareo - 2 formats, 2 locations? (Read 3795 times) previous topic - next topic

Mareo - 2 formats, 2 locations?

Using Moreo to encode FLAC and mp3 files, is it possible to have the FLAC files saved to one location while the mp3's go to another?  When I try and change the @dest@ I get errors.  Ideally I would like for my directory structure to be like:

M:\Audio\FLAC\...
M:\Audio\MP3\...

Any suggestions?

Reply #1
check out this thread

and also take a look at MAREO´s documentation, specially the option named "OverridePathName" 

Reply #2
I'm having a similar problem but, probably less complex:

What I want to do with EAC is encode and tag to separate files (for each track) to three formats at once: FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, and MP3. I'm willing to make the directories and sub-directories for the artist name, release year, album title and CD number myself. The commands I'm using right now are as follows:

For FLAC: -8 -V -T "title=%t" -T "artist=%a" -T "album=%g" -T "date=%y" -T "tracknumber=%n" -T "genre=%m" %s -o %d

For Ogg Vorbis: (what do I use here? I never used Ogg Vorbis this way before)

For MP3: --alt-preset cbr 128

I know some things need to be changed to get it to tag so, what needs to be changed? I want my file names to be in the 01 - Title format. Is it MAREO that handles file naming or does my EAC settings handle it? Let me know exactly what I need to do...

Thanks very much and I appreciate all advice that you give me...

Reply #3
the first encoded file is handled by the ripper, the others (as the ripper is not aware of them) are handled by mareo:

ExtensionOfTheEncodedFile TextBetweenFinallEncodedNameAndExtension OverridePathName CommandToRunWithParameters

OverridePathName: here you can set a different path where MAREO would put the encoded file of the specific encoder. It must be a fully qualified Path Name. Also, instead of spaces, use the _. It is ignored for the first encoder Action Line, cause EAC and CDex like to rename the files themselves.

mp3 NONE NONE "@ownpath@\lame.exe" --alt-preset standard -Y --ta "@artist@" --tl "@cdname@" --tt "@songname@" --tn "@track@" --ty "@year@" --tg "@genre@" --tc "EAC+LAME -alt-pre-standard-Y" "@source@" "@dest@"

ogg NONE OGG "@ownpath@\oggenc.exe" --quality 9 "@source@" --output="@dest@" --artist "@artist@" --album "@cdname@" --title "@songname@" --tracknum "@track@" --date "@year@" --genre "@genre@" -c "COMMENT=EAC + Ogg Vorbis--Q9"

in this case, i would rip to mp3 and to ogg (vorbis), and the oggs would go into the OGG dir.

Reply #4
What if I have two drives?

I want the Ogg to go to Drive D:\
I want the Flac to go to Drive H:\

I want to maintain the same path to the file.  It's just
that I want all the FLAC on a separate drive.

Thanks!

Sean

Reply #5
What if I have two drives?

I want the Ogg to go to Drive D:\
I want the Flac to go to Drive H:\

I want to maintain the same path to the file.  It's just
that I want all the FLAC on a separate drive.

Thanks!

Sean

I got it working:

ogg NONE NONE "E:\OggEncGT3B2\oggenc2.exe" --quality 6.1 "@source@" --output="@dest@" --artist "@artist@" --album "@cdname@" --title "@songname@" --tracknum "@track@" --date "@year@" --genre "@genre@" -c "COMMENT=EAC + Ogg Vorbis--Q6.1"

flac NONE H:\@artist@\@cdname@ "E:\FLAC\flac.exe" -5 "@source@" -o "@dest@" -T artist="@artist@" -T album="@cdname@" -T title="@songname@" -T tracknumber="@track@" -T date="@year@" -T genre="@genre@" -T comment="EAC+FLAC"

Mareo Rocks!

Sean

Reply #6
I got it working:

Mareo Rocks!

Sean

thanks