Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Burrrn 1.06 (Read 69122 times) previous topic - next topic

Burrrn 1.06

Reply #100
This is very VERY late, but I'd just like to say... MANY THANKS GAMBIT!!  for adding the "leave session open" option.  Top geezer! 

Burrrn 1.06

Reply #101
Yeah it seems a bug slipped through in the cue sheet parsing code... It's actually a bit weird, because it's caused by a Delphi bug. Anyway, I'm gonna rewrite the Burrrn core this weekend and also the cue sheet part, which is a bit messy anyway and I wanted to do that for a long time. One of the reasons is to get this "split by 588 samples" thing working. Plus some other changes and the GUI will maybe change too...

BTW: ...anxiously awaiting 1.11... what's new....?

(NAG! NAG! NAG!    )
"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL ACHIEVE THE ABSURD"
        - Oceania Association of Autonomous Astronauts

Burrrn 1.06

Reply #102
I've decided to move all the bigger changes to a later version and make 1.11 just a bugfix release. We are working on a new MAC release so I wanna concentrate on that.

I also need to rework the Burrrn webpage and I need to write a better documentation, but I'm too lazy plus it's a bit boring to do that so I'm not that eager to do that. 

Oh, and I wanna add a donate option, let's see if I get a coule of free beers from Burrrn 

Burrrn 1.06

Reply #103
Excellent program, thanks. Just one question. What is the purpose of the dithering option on the replaygain tab, and how do the various levels of noiseshaping effect the sound?

Nevermind. I did a little research and answered my own question.