Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Does FB2K save EQ settings for each file? (Read 1497 times) previous topic - next topic

Does FB2K save EQ settings for each file?

I've recently posted questions about this in the MP3 General and AAC General forums, the latter here.  But I've yet to get any feedback.

However I just got this reply over at the Winamp forum:

-------------------------------------
Originally posted by DJ Egg:

Hmm, this feature has been in Winamp since, oooh, the dawn of time.

Maybe not exactly what you were looking for, but...

EQ -> Presets button -> Save -> Auto Load preset

You can do this for any/all files
and, if you also save a 'default' preset, then this will load for all other files which don't have an 'auto load preset' associated with them.

Note: You will need to keep the Auto button ON permanently.
Also note that the settings are saved to the Winamp.Q2 file in the Winamp dir.
-------------------------------------

With FB2K being as powerful as it seems to be, I can only think that I've missed something somewhere.  Is it a 'duh' factor on my part that's blinding me?  I would think this FB2k would support this feature, yes?/no

Also, is there a way to display a volume slider in the main FB2K program window?  I can use the - and = keyboard shortcuts nicely, but sometimes my hand's on the mouse. It'd be nice to quickly hit a slider on occasion.

One more thing.  I recently ran the ReplayGain plugin for Winamp2 on my entire MP3 library.  Is there any way to get the data from the replaygains.csv file it created into FB2K?  Or will I need to have FB2k scan the library again?

Thanks,

Shel
Geopoliticus Child Watching the Birth of the New Man