Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EziiiEncode (Read 4550 times) previous topic - next topic

EziiiEncode

EziiiEncode is an utility that allow you to use Ahead' s AAC encoder via drag 'n' drop or command line ( EziiiEncode.exe <input.wav> ) interface.

This installer contains only an executable file (EziiiEncode.exe): all Ahead' s DLLs (Aac.dll, aacenc32.dll, aacmp32.dll, NeroIPP.dll and wav.dll) will be copied from your Nero' s audio plugins folder, so you have to install a registred copy of Nero on your computer.

---

EziiiEncode is wrote by Neiro, based on Darp' s NEncode.

NeroVision Express required (version 2.0.1.15 raccomanded).

Installer and its script are wrote by DKDIB.
Visit NSIS download page to make your installers.
"In 18 anni non era mai servita a nessuno, ma qui posso aiutare e persino essere necessaria agli altri."
.hack//SIGN special - Intermezzo

EziiiEncode

Reply #1
Useful, this little mp4nerodrop. Gui is not the prettiest according to my taste  But it works fine. Does it only support .wav file as input?

Anyway, thanks

EziiiEncode

Reply #2
Guru Boolez wrote:
> Does it only support .wav file as input?

Yes... AFAIK.
(.exe is too small to decode anything and there' re no other DLLs)
"In 18 anni non era mai servita a nessuno, ma qui posso aiutare e persino essere necessaria agli altri."

EziiiEncode

Reply #3
DKDIB,

Thank you very much for writing this little program. I have been too stupid to get nencode to work with EAC, and the included Nero Mix software is convoluted and hard to use for making MP4. With this, I just decoded some flac files into wav, then I dropped the wavs on your program, and for the first time, made some HE-AAC files! Worked great. Thank you again.
you will make mp3's for compatibility reasons.

EziiiEncode

Reply #4
Mdmuir wrote:
> DKDIB, thank you very much for writing this little program.

Erk... sorry, but I' m not the author of this program! ^^''
DK wrote:
> EziiiEncode is wrote by Neiro, based on Darp' s NEncode.