Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_SoundEdit (Read 3238 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_SoundEdit

Foobar seems to be becoming my fav audio playback, recorder, transcoder, decoder, and encoder program.

Is anyone planning on making a cool audio editing pluggin, which will allow the user to edit any audio format the rightclicking the file in foobar and selecting "edit".

This could bringup a window similar to Audacity and allow you to make some changes to the audiofile.

Just a thought

Foo_SoundEdit

Reply #1
umm.... can fb2k also make my coffee?

Seriously, maybe a simple plugin which allows you to configure custom right-click-commands to send selected files to external programs would do it. Otherwise.... can you say -bloat-?

- Lyx
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Foo_SoundEdit

Reply #2
Otherwise.... can you say -bloat-?

Why is extended functionality that comes contained in a plugin (like CD burning, audio editing, etc) bloat? I'd say it'd be bloat if it was in the CORE, but when it's in a plugin dll you can always simply delete (or not even install) it if you don't need it.

PS: Correct question would've been "Can someone make a fb2k plugin that makes my coffee." If you catch my drift.
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Foo_SoundEdit

Reply #3
Well, Audacity is opensource ...

Foo_SoundEdit

Reply #4
I guess what I was trying to say was, "Someone please make this"

Foo_SoundEdit

Reply #5
Calling an external soundeditor from fb2k. Selecting a track and that track will be openend in a Soundeditor installed on System?
Good Idea!