Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help me, please ! (Read 2859 times) previous topic - next topic

Help me, please !

Hi everybody here !!!

I'm Italian and my english is very bad...

This is my trouble: I need a tool to cut audio waves into ISO blocks. ( ithink i's ISO, imo  )

I know that it is a precise number of samples, but i don't remember the right number...

Some years ago i downloaded an useful freeware plug in for Cool Edit and Cool Pro, produced by rgc audio. It wav provided with rgc hf stimulator.

Now i cant' find that plug in anymore: i can found only the hf stimulator...

Can You provide me a link to download that plug in or another equivalent PRECISE AUDIO WAVE CUTTER ???

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Help me, please !

Reply #1
Oh, please, i need an answer !!!

Isn't my post precise enough ???

Help me, please !

Reply #2
You expect an answer in 6 minutes???

I can't really help you. What is it that you want it to do? What do you need it for?

Help me, please !

Reply #3
When you burn into a cd-r an audio wave wich isn't long a precise multiple of the elementary audio block, any cd-r burning softwares fill the missing number of samples with silence or random noise.

I NEED TO CUT MY AUDIO WAVES OR PIECES OF THEM IN THIS WAY:

LENGHT = ELEMENTARY LENGH X Number of ELEMENTARY BLOCK.

I know....it's so difficult explain a concept using a language wich isn't the mine...

Help me, please !

Reply #4
Which CD burning software do you normally use?

Help me, please !

Reply #5
Forn burning Waves i use more than one software...

I wrote about a "software problem", but i think the "real trouble" is into the CD recorder.

(an old HP9100 IDE )

However the question is to cut waves into multiples of the elementary lengh.

When you rip a track from an original pressed CD, it's olways a multiple lengh of a "standard" lengh, formed by a precise number of samples...

Help me, please !

Reply #6
You can try CDWave or shntool as alternative, which are pretty much concerned on being accurate with cd block boundaries.

Or other way around could be creating cue and feeding it to anything that can handle it.
Since lengths there are given in cd frames it should be sample accurate as well.

Help me, please !

Reply #7
THANK YOU AK !!!

I'll try "your software".

I loved the old rgc audio cool pro plug in, but my HD crashed and i lost it...

C I A O !!!