Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album list question (Read 4263 times) previous topic - next topic

Album list question

Foo_albumlist is powerful plugin with many actions-by-click, but im need one simple action - "Playback/Play". How about this?

Album list question

Reply #2
...And have empty playlist with one file? 

"Send to Playlist" is not equal "Playback/Play"!!!

Album list question

Reply #3
...And have empty playlist with one file?

If there's one file in the playlist, it isn't empty, right?
"Send to Playlist" is not equal "Playback/Play"!!!

foo_dbsearch adds a "Play" command to the context menu, which shows up only for single file selections (and not on the playlist).

Album list question

Reply #4
If there's one file in the playlist, it isn't empty, right?

If playlist contain less 10.000 files - absolute nothing to listen (aka empty). 8-)

Where this command? Look this.

You say about foo_albumlist use foo_dbsearch commands? Hmm..
Why not use standart command "Play"?

Album list question

Reply #5
I think you've got old foo_dbsearch, i have play in my albumlist context menu (obviously only on individual files), foo_dbsearch 0.11.3

Album list question

Reply #6
You say about foo_albumlist use foo_dbsearch commands? Hmm..
Why not use standart command "Play"?

foo_dbsearch adds a generic context menu command called "Play". I added this to foo_dbsearch as the feature was requested for this plugin. But you do have a point there, perhaps I should move this to a separate plugin.

Album list question

Reply #7
Oui monsenior! 8-)
I download last version and see "Play" button. Big thanks!

ps. foo_albumlist can`t bind "Play" on click. That will be fixed in future or not?