Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Rio Karma 20GB in the UK? (Read 2505 times) previous topic - next topic

Rio Karma 20GB in the UK?

I'm dying to get my hands on one of these babies as, I suspect, are many others here. One problem: Rio don't ship outside US and neither do Amazon or any of the other stockists I've found.

Anyone got any bright ideas/contacts on how to get hold of this groundbreaking piece of kit (other than waiting for the late 2004 UK release date)?

Also, anyone got any experience on the reliabilit of the Rio hardware in general - I've heard a couple of bad reports but they can probably be put down to the Sonic Blue fiasco. The last thing I'd want to do is shell out for this and have a useless piece of junk incapable of being sent back to the US company under warranty or anything.

Reply #1
I want one too.

Reply #2
I want one of these too, but really want to get an mp3 player soon so if they are not available here soon then I might have to get something else (the iRiver iHP-100 is at the top of my list at the moment).