Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Bug Report] Can switch display of embeded artworks, but cannot fix it (Read 236 times) previous topic - next topic

[Bug Report] Can switch display of embeded artworks, but cannot fix it

While skinning, I happened to learn that I can switch the display of album artwork.
A long press on the [albumart] element opens a context menu for artwork display.
If the currently playing track has embedded images other than the Front Cover, you can select them from the context menu.

However, the display of the selected artwork is temporary and cannot be fixed.
Switching to another track or rotating the screen (i.e., switching between portrait and landscape skin rendering) will cause it to revert to the default (i.e., Front Cover).

This is a minor bug and has not caused any problems in my normal use, but it may be annoying to some people.
It would be nice if skinning or setting on the app could set the priority of artwork display.

As a side note, the latest build (Ver.1.5 (11) on iOS) has added the function of displaying embedded images at full size.
If you embed lyrics as an image in each track, you may be able to refer to the lyrics during playback. Tricky way to do it, though.