Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: F2K v2.1 [x64] Columns UI Item Details (Read 264 times) previous topic - next topic

F2K v2.1 [x64] Columns UI Item Details

Hi,

I managed to modify item details so that it shows some info about the active item of the playlist (see screenshot attached).

I would like to add also info about the name of the active playlist and the number of items selected in the playlist in the item details panel.

After some recherche I found the terms

%playlist_name%  %playlist_total%

but it does not work when I add them in the options / title format field. It should be possible in principle, because the number of items selected in a playlist is shown in the status bar and the "status pane" (= status panel?). Because of design-reasons I do not want to use status bar and status panel, I would like to see this info in the items detail panel.

Can anyone help me with the correct script?
Foobar 2000 v2.1 [x64], Columns UI, Windows 10