Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: music too fast on windows 10 (Read 1865 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Issues upgrading from...

music too fast on windows 10

Dear Sirs,
sorry that i writing in the wrong theme, i just want to get an attention to my problem.
I have problem with the speed of playing music, it plays too fast on my windows 10. The seconds in player are running too fast too.
I tried to clean and to defrag the registry but it not helped. Someone had this problem yet? What can i do in my OS?
Thank You!

Re: music too fast on windows 10

Reply #1
Device Manager > Audio inputs and outputs
right click "uninstall device"

OS Restart.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD620S, SENNHEISER HD 490 Pro Plus, beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)