Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Refacets bug 2.1 2023-10-11 onwards (Read 957 times) previous topic - next topic

Refacets bug 2.1 2023-10-11 onwards

Bug when scrolling in the Refacets UI element. Open the application, immediately scroll down the refacets list. When I go to select an item in the list, it resets back to the top of the list and I have to scroll back down and select again. Workaround is to select an item in the list before scrolling down the list. In 2023-09-28 I can open the application, scroll down, and select an item correctly without it jumping back to the top.

Re: Refacets bug 2.1 2023-10-11 onwards

Reply #1
I can confirm this happens to me in 2023-10-13 Windows x64.
I had previously requested that Refacets remembers the selections from the previous session, like Facets does, which would also hopefully fix this bug.

Reply #2
I can also confirn this behaviour is not present in 2023-09-28.

Reply #3
Confirmed, thanks for reporting.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #4
Fixed in today's.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.