Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Sort albums by date" only reading year, incorrect album order (Read 420 times) previous topic - next topic

"Sort albums by date" only reading year, incorrect album order

I'm very new to fb2k mobile, I decided I was tired of Apple's annoying iCloud system (iOS user), and wanted something I could upload all of my music files too. One problem I've encountered is the feature to "Sort albums by date" from the advanced settings. I want to have all of my music in release order, yet I have several albums released in one year. I added the full date in YYYY-MM-DD format in the date/year section, however the mobile only seems to read the year, ignoring all other data. This causes my albums to be out of order when sorting, which was a problem I was hoping to solve switching from the Music app.

Am I doing something incorrectly, or is this just something I cannot solve?