Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Feature request, iOS] Convolution-based EQ (Read 477 times) previous topic - next topic

[Feature request, iOS] Convolution-based EQ

Signed up here just to request this - foobar2000 has been my main media player for years, but the one thing stopping me from using it on my phone is the lack of convolution-based EQ. I had jailbroken my phone and was able to use the EQE tweak as a substitute, but a few months ago I was forced to reset and update iOS due to some issues I was having.
I like to use the AutoEq (https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq) profiles in addition to the graphical EQ to restore some of the lost bass, but unfortunately this isn't possible on mobile so I'm stuck making a crude approximation using only the graphical EQ, and the results are... subpar to say the least. If it isn't possible to import custom convolution files due to iOS restrictions, it might be possible to do what EQE did and bundle them with the application or provide them as an optional download from within the app instead. Since 1.4 is in preview right now I just thought I'd make this request and hope it gets added.
Thanks in advance!

Re: [Feature request, iOS] Convolution-based EQ

Reply #1
I second this one.