Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Bugs, Android] Album Art Widget Load Failure (Read 514 times) previous topic - next topic

[Bugs, Android] Album Art Widget Load Failure

hello, i've been using the pc version of fb2k and it has become indispensable for me. i recently got a sony walkman that runs on android, and i was excited to see that there was a mobile version of fb2k.

i noticed a small bug i haven't seen posted yet. the home screen widget "Album Art" (1x1 tile, resizable) shows "Can't load widget", and doesn't show any album art. the other widgets containing album art as well as control buttons do seem to work correctly.

for reference, i've tried this on the 1.3.1 build on the google play store as well as the 1.3.2 "dev version" from the sticky. i haven't tried any of the manual installations.

Re: [Bugs, Android] Album Art Widget Load Failure

Reply #1
Can you post a screenshot of the bug?

Reply #2
absolutely. the widget on the top is one of the working ones, and the blank area in the middle is the broken widget.

Reply #3
Fixed widget bugs in today's build
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,124278
Open beta via google play soon.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.