Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Discogs Tagging - Problem with the covers (Read 847 times) previous topic - next topic

Discogs Tagging - Problem with the covers

Hallo.

I would like to dowload covers with the discogs tagger, but the menu item (tagging/Discogs/Update Album/Artist art) is always off, grayed, deactivated.

How can I solve the problem?

ps: Is there any alternative plugin I can use to find and download the covers for many albums at once?

Re: Discogs Tagging - Problem with the covers

Reply #1
Hallo.

I would like to dowload covers with the discogs tagger, but the menu item (tagging/Discogs/Update Album/Artist art) is always off, grayed, deactivated.

How can I solve the problem?

ps: Is there any alternative plugin I can use to find and download the covers for many albums at once?

It uses the ARTIST_ID and RELEASE_ID to know what images must download, so you must have then written in the files in order to use this menu.

But you can download the images at the same time you tag your files. Look in the discogs configuration for Artwork. You can choose to write it to files or to tags