Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Missing foo_run context menu on foo_youtube search window on v2 beta (Read 679 times) previous topic - next topic

Missing foo_run context menu on foo_youtube search window on v2 beta

foobar2000 2.0 beta3 x86+ foo_run 0.3.8 + foo_youtube 3.8.1 beta 2
Run services context menu is missing on youtube search window on latest v2 beta, context menu is available on 1.6.12.

Re: Missing foo_run context menu on foo_youtube search window on v2 beta

Reply #1
Call me sceptical but I'm not convinced you have foo_run installed on the fb2k v2 install.

Someone tried reporting something similar in one of my thread before I pointed out the context menu options are provided by fb2k itself and it depends entirely on what you have installed (and possibly hidden under File>Preferences>Display>Context menu but that seems unlikely).

Just to be sure...

Reply #2
here is full capture and component installed

Core (2022-08-31 12:19:46 UTC)
    foobar2000 core 2.0 beta 3
foo_dsp_std.dll (2022-08-31 12:19:28 UTC)
    Standard DSP Array 2.0 beta 3
foo_input_std.dll (2022-08-31 12:19:42 UTC)
    CD Audio Decoder 2.0 beta 3
    FFmpeg Decoders 5.1
    Monkey's Audio Decoder 7.33
    Standard Input Array 2.0 beta 3
foo_run.dll (2022-08-30 13:39:03 UTC)
    Run services 0.3.8
foo_ui_std.dll (2022-08-31 12:20:04 UTC)
    Album List 2.0 beta 3
    Decoding Speed Test 2.0 beta 3
    Default User Interface 2.0 beta 3
    File Integrity Verifier 2.0 beta 3
foo_youtube.dll (2022-08-21 15:30:28 UTC)
    Youtube Source 3.8.1 beta 2

I'm on Windows 10 1703 64-bit btw

Reply #3
It really is installed then...  :P

Have you double checked the Display preferences I mentioned? And what about local files in a playlist?

I assume my image is visible to you. I didn't do anything special.

Reply #4
To reproduce issue above, I do with clean portable on both stable and beta. Yes, I see Run services context menu preferences checked here. The context menu is available on playlist view but not on Youtube search. It seems it can't be reproduced at your end. Not sure whats wrong here. :)

Reply #5
My only other thought on this is that foo_run might show/hide itself depending on the properties of the selected item. Have you tried different search terms/items in the list?

Reply #6
Try with some keyword but still does not work. I think I get what you mean. If I add an item to playlist first then Run services context menu on same item will appear on youtube search window.