Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3 (Read 50253 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3

Reply #402
I'm encountering an apparent bug.

Playlists keep getting removed from one particular folder. It happens whenever I restart Foobar. (And I think it even happens while app is open, but not sure.)

And it's not every playlist. There's a couple that stay in the folder, but all others keep getting automatically moved back outside folder.  Other folders do not seem to have this issue.

Anyone else experience this?

Reply #403
Just creating a new folder to replace the previous one solved it.  So it's not an important bug.

I'm encountering an apparent bug.

Playlists keep getting removed from one particular folder. It happens whenever I restart Foobar. (And I think it even happens while app is open, but not sure.)

And it's not every playlist. There's a couple that stay in the folder, but all others keep getting automatically moved back outside folder.  Other folders do not seem to have this issue.

Anyone else experience this?

Reply #404
just curious, what was the name of the folder ?

Reply #405
Very good component  :) though sometimes it still crashes a bit so I gotta open the pl_organizer.txt and correct it by myself.

But I'm looking forward to a function that I can customize how to show the playlist names, like that organizer before giving us an option to enter something like regular expression, codes or wildcard characters for playlist name rendering. (but not stored)
Now I gotta modify your pl_organizer.js a bit to add that function by myself.

It's also better if this organizer could come with an HTTP remote server or connect to popular Foobar2000 HTTP controller or apps. It's based on Jscript so I guess it's a bit easier to be shown via HTTP server. The HTTP control components now can only show the Foobar2000 official playlist manager, but can't show the previous organizer nor your Jscript organizer, the organizer can't benefit me when I remote control my Foobar2000 with my devices.

That playback status icon... huh.. I personally prefer something like a play button rather than a musical note. But that's alright. If you could give us more options of different playback status icons, or even let us import an .ico or image file for custom playback icon, would be better.

And the up and down arrow icons on the scrollbar can't show.

Greatly appreciated, you've done a very good job!

Reply #406
And the up and down arrow icons on the scrollbar can't show.

Install this font.

https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/raw/4.x/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf