Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Long post bug fixed... and other updates (Read 3459 times) previous topic - next topic

Long post bug fixed... and other updates

This bug should now be fixed.  Posts which were already submitted will need to be edited, but from here on out, everything should work ok.

Reply #1
Also, the topic subscription email notification should work again. And the envelope marking a read message (lighter color) should finally work ok in portal and active topics.
Some other fixes also which concern mainly moderators.

Also 10MB attachments upload possibility is available for admins/mods/developers in all forums, and for members in upload forum.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #2
Hoping to not sound too pompous, I thank you for all your efforts in our behalfs.  I am sure I can safely speak for all the board members when I say this.   
Nov schmoz kapop.