Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Inserting track every other track (Read 525 times) previous topic - next topic

Inserting track every other track

I'm using Foobar2K as a player but via a bridge from Logitech Media Server, mostly so I can use its AI features in combination with the Sqrsoft crossfader. I'd like to use this as an ad hoc radio station and am trying to determine if there's any way to insert a track (meaning a voicer, commercial, etc) every other track given the content is already coming from a bridge?

Alternately, is there any radio-automation-type software available for Foobar2K that might accomplish the same goal? I realize there is software out there for this specifically that's non-Foobar2k related but I'm trying to see if I can do this with just a simple setup.
Thanks!