Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: can I create an auto playlist with only entire albums without single songs mod ? (Read 316 times) previous topic - next topic

can I create an auto playlist with only entire albums without single songs mod ?

Hi
i have always loved foobar from the beginning

what I dont' like is smartplayst , can't understand why there is not a plugin or built in gui to create an autoplaylist

well ,seeing there is no date created field i have used these

querry pattern %last_modified% DURING LAST 12 WEEKS
sort %artist%  %album%
but in the list there albums i have ripped few days and lots of single tracks (maybe i have added the lyric or edit the tag) for example there is in the list all the albums i have ripped recently and spare songs from other albums
like  only seek and destry (metallica ) and lots of albums (ripped last year) incomplete (with few tracks)
is there a way to create an auto playlist with only entire albums ?
is there a plugin in /component that let me create easly an auto playlist (smart playlist ) like every good audio player

there is a screenshot

thanks