Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ogg to MiniDisc (Read 3496 times) previous topic - next topic

Ogg to MiniDisc

I have a Sony portable Minidisc, i have MiniDisc in my car as well.

As you may see in my previous post's i use Mp3 and i use a soft called MP32Minidisc to put 2 seconds silence and it works great, i connect to my pc by optical and this soft do it all.

What i want to know, is there any soft that supports Ogg Vorbis and do the same thing.

Thanks.

Ogg to MiniDisc

Reply #2
Thanks Smok3.

Appreciated.

Ogg to MiniDisc

Reply #3
@Sniffer

I assume you don't have NetMD with your portable Minidisc? There are programs that let you go from ogg to MD via NetMD as well, but I get the impression that your only option is realtime recording.

Den.

Ogg to MiniDisc

Reply #4
@Sniffer

I assume you don't have NetMD with your portable Minidisc? There are programs that let you go from ogg to MD via NetMD as well, but I get the impression that your only option is realtime recording.

Den.

You are completely right. Only realtime recording....... 

I have heard as well that the quality in MD with NetMD isn't very good.......so i'm not very entusiastic to upgrade my portable MD. Yes i can get more music's on it but quality for me is the mostttttt.

Ogg to MiniDisc

Reply #5
LP2 mode sounds about like a 128 LAME encoded mp3 (at least to me). I haven't tried the stereo mode for music, but for recording certain live material, its great. Its such a great update from a mono tape recorder 
Cyberdyne Systems - Making you a better person through technology.