Skip to main content
Topic: Georgia: A dynamically generated fb2k theme (Read 2548 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Georgia: A dynamically generated fb2k theme

Reply #25
Hi, I'm on a QHD screen and for somereason the scaling of the library tree gets really wonky and scrunched together when full screen. and it looks pretty small when it is not full screen up to a certain size. Not only that but the scroll bar will not go away even when unchecked in the options for that. I'm attaching a pic so you can see the scaling issue I'm talking about:  https://imgur.com/u4JzksF

Btw thanks for all your work on this, its just a plain beautiful theme and I look forward to helping let ya know the kinks I find.

Reply #26
Also, what are the metadata sections for things like the Record label and such that I can add to file properties so that they will show up in the theme? Should I add to the metadata a section called "Record Label" and then add the name for example?

Reply #27
Hi, I'm on a QHD screen and for somereason the scaling of the library tree gets really wonky and scrunched together when full screen. and it looks pretty small when it is not full screen up to a certain size. Not only that but the scroll bar will not go away even when unchecked in the options for that. I'm attaching a pic so you can see the scaling issue I'm talking about:  https://imgur.com/u4JzksF

Btw thanks for all your work on this, its just a plain beautiful theme and I look forward to helping let ya know the kinks I find.
Crap, I thought I had that fixed, and unfortunately no longer have a 4k display to test on.

For now you can right click on the background, select Properties, and then scroll down to the bottom and change user.row.height from the default of 20 to 40. That ought to fix the problem.

Also, what are the metadata sections for things like the Record label and such that I can add to file properties so that they will show up in the theme? Should I add to the metadata a section called "Record Label" and then add the name for example?
All metadata tag definitions are set in globals.js (although some reference Properties). Record label is a special case which currently exists, and already looks for both label and publisher tags. These are set in the tf.labels array in globals.js. If you're using another one, let me know and I can add it to that array so that other people don't have to manually update it.

If you want to add a completely new field you can do that in the tf.grid object. Just add a label, and then a titleformatting value.

Let me know if you're still having issues.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018