Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Georgia: A dynamically generated fb2k theme (Read 98547 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Georgia: A dynamically generated fb2k theme

Reply #200
Hi.  I'm still having the issue with Georgia crashing on startup with Jscript Panel 2.4.1.1 under Foobar 1.6.  However, version 2.4.0 works just fine so I really don't have an issue.  I just wanted to let you know.  I hope everything is going well with your Spider Monkey conversion.  The label logo background option works great!

JScript Panel v2.4.1.1 (Georgia by Mordred)
JavaScript runtime error:
Object doesn't support this action
File: D:\Foobar2000g\profile\georgia\js\georgia-main.js
Line: 41, Col: 2

Reply #201
Hi, I've got a similar error to dwmartin0906. Upgraded to foobar 1.6 and the latest jscript panel and got this javascript error. Tried to download version 2.4.0 but can't find it.

JScript Panel v2.4.1.2 (Georgia by Mordred)
Object doesn't support this action
File: C:\Users\Zoidberg\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\georgia\js\CaTRoX_QWR\Panel_Library.js
Line: 2697, Col: 3

Reply #203
I submitted a fix for Georgia before I released breaking changes in JScript Panel. I can only assume you don't have the latest version of the theme??

The latest Georgia version I have is 1.1.9.

Reply #204
The latest Georgia version I have is 1.1.9.
Georgia 1.1.10 (download here) seems to be stable with latest Jscript Panel.
Just download and unzip either 'Soure code (zip)' or 'Source code (tar.gz)', which contains the Georgia code.
The file 'foo_jscript_panel-2.4.1.1.fb2k-component' is the updated JScript Panel (by the way, there is now 2.4.1.2 available, see here).

Reply #205
Thank you! It's working now.

Reply #206
Love this theme but I have yet to find a way to change the volume from within the theme itself, am I missing it or am I super stupid?

Reply #207
Love this theme but I have yet to find a way to change the volume from within the theme itself, am I missing it or am I super stupid?
There's a volume button that can be enabled in the transport section of the settings menu.

Reply #208
Hmm, just upgraded to 1.1.10 and foo_jscript_panel-2.4.1.2 and I get the following on startup with foobar 1.5.5 or 1.6.0. Works fine after a reload.

Code: [Select]
Not implemented

File: C:\Users\jimmy\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\georgia\js\georgia-main.js

Reply #209
Hey Mordred, still love the skin, but I have a question/request. Is there a way to manually cycle through the artwork instead of having it on a 30 sec timer? I have a lot of artwork and booklet scans and I would absolutely love to be able to cycle through them in-app instead of opening up my folders and doing it manually. Also is there something wrong with my lyrics panel? Nothing seems to show up when I click it, I forgot if that was a bug or just me. Thanks

Reply #210
I have recently been checking out the availability of logos, most artists that i own material of have a logo already present, however, the following artists have a proper fanart.tv logo that are not yet included with the theme:
*abba
*acoustic alchemy
*clannad
*elton john
*elvis presley
*john williams
*keane
*kraftwerk
*lenny kravitz
*mc hammer
*paul simon
*snowy white
*rick astley
*roger hodgson
*ry cooder
*sade
*steely dan
*sting
*styx
*talking heads
*carpenters
*the cranberries
*the flaming lips
*the police
*the verve
*toto
*bono
*rod stewart
*don johnson
*dinah washington
*foreigner
*a-ha
*bette midler
*the moody blues
*van morrison
*eagles
*sixpence none the richer
*george michael
*the house of love
*beck
*the kills
*miles davis
*yello
*the doors
I could probaply sent a zip file to save some time

Reply #211
Hey Mordred, still love the skin, but I have a question/request. Is there a way to manually cycle through the artwork instead of having it on a 30 sec timer? I have a lot of artwork and booklet scans and I would absolutely love to be able to cycle through them in-app instead of opening up my folders and doing it manually. Also is there something wrong with my lyrics panel? Nothing seems to show up when I click it, I forgot if that was a bug or just me. Thanks
For lyrics you have to have previously downloaded them and stored them somewhere that the theme can find. This will be easier in the 2.0 version which I need to get off my butt and release a beta for shortly.

As of now, there's not a way to manually cycle through artwork, but I'll think about how that could be implemented. Maybe a left-right arrow if the playlist/library panels aren't visible? Curious if you've got thoughts there.

Reply #212
I have recently been checking out the availability of logos, most artists that i own material of have a logo already present, however, the following artists have a proper fanart.tv logo that are not yet included with the theme:
Thanks for the list. I went through and grabbed most of them, so they'll get added when I push a new update of the theme packs. Some of those artists didn't have white logos, or full size logos which I require to get added to the list.

You're welcome to make a Merge Request in the georgia-image-packs repo if you like. That's probably simplest for me.

Reply #213
Thanks for the list. I went through and grabbed most of them, so they'll get added when I push a new update of the theme packs. Some of those artists didn't have white logos, or full size logos which I require to get added to the list.

You're welcome to make a Merge Request in the georgia-image-packs repo if you like. That's probably simplest for me.
Sure, will do that next time i find logos that are missing

Reply #214
When i play songs using foo_spotify or foo_youtube the album art doesn't update, is there an easy way to fix this?

Reply #215
Hi Mordred.  I hope you are doing well.  No rush, but I was just curious if you plan to release the Spidermonkey beta anytime soon.  I'm using your current version and everything is working well.  I was glad I could finally remove the Jscript panel.  Just as an FYI, I am having the same issue mist475 has with the new artist not automatically updating when playing from a streaming source, but it's not really a big deal for me.  Thanks again for this great theme.

Reply #216
After peeking at this github ticket https://github.com/kbuffington/Georgia/issues/52 I tried switching from "auto" to "always" and it appears to have fixed my crash on startup issue.

Hmm, just upgraded to 1.1.10 and foo_jscript_panel-2.4.1.2 and I get the following on startup with foobar 1.5.5 or 1.6.0. Works fine after a reload.

Not implemented

File: C:\Users\jimmy\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\georgia\js\georgia-main.js

Reply #217
Yeah, this is related to the breaking tooltip changes in JSP v2.4.1 and later. I just had a quick poke around at the code and I thought the use of sizeInitialized variable inside the main on_size function prevented the fonts/tooltips being set more than once. I didn't realise that resizing the entire panel over/below 3000 pixels wide reset the variable to false which means the call to set the tooltip size is made again which is not permitted.

It can be "fixed" by editing Georgia\js\georgia-main.js line 41

g_tooltip = window.CreateTooltip('Segoe UI', scaleForDisplay(15));
g_tooltip.setMaxWidth(scaleForDisplay(300));
g_tooltip.text = ''; // just in case

replace with

if (!g_tooltip) {
g_tooltip = window.CreateTooltip('Segoe UI', scaleForDisplay(15));
g_tooltip.setMaxWidth(scaleForDisplay(300));
}

However, this does mean the tooltip size won't change when the rest of the layout does. Only reloading the panel would fix that.

SMP doesn't have this issue so waiting for that is probably the best bet.

Reply #218
JSP v2.4.3 released just now has a new window.SetTooltipFont method so the replacement code above could be improved...

if (!g_tooltip) {
    g_tooltip = window.CreateTooltip();
}
window.SetTooltipFont('Segoe UI', scaleForDisplay(15));
g_tooltip.SetMaxWidth(scaleForDisplay(300));

Reply #219
JSP v2.4.3 released just now has a new window.SetTooltipFont method so the replacement code above could be improved...

Thanks, confirmed that both of your suggestions will fix the problem.

Reply #220
Just an FYI.  I've been playing with the SMP version of Georgia since it first became available in July and have had no issues since the last update in September except for the new artist not automatically updating when playing from a streaming source as mentioned above (the Jscript version also has this issue).  Please just remember that Mordred stated in an earlier post that he will not be addressing any issues or requests for the SMP version until he releases the beta version.  I would hate for people to start bugging him because of this post.

Reply #221
If the artist info isn't changing while listening to radio streams, I suspect the script isn't making use of the on_playback_dynamic_info_track callback which is built into JSP and SMP. This is specifically there for updating panels when artist/title changes from radio streams where the usual on_playback_new_track for local files isn't called.

Reply #222
Hey guys, apologies for the delays with updates. I hurt my neck almost 2 months ago and have been in a lot of pain and on a lot of painkillers. I can't sit at a desk or work very comfortably from a laptop so I haven't been able to get much done on this. I'd love to say a beta will be coming out before the new year, but at the moment I don't want to make any promises.

Reply #223
I'm so sorry to hear about your injury and hope you get better soon.  As for Georgia, I've been using your SM version since you last updated it in September.  It's great as it is and I haven't found any significant issues.  There's certainly no rush to get a beta out.
 Best wishes and thank you for all that you've done.

Reply #224
Hey guys, apologies for the delays with updates. I hurt my neck almost 2 months ago and have been in a lot of pain and on a lot of painkillers. I can't sit at a desk or work very comfortably from a laptop so I haven't been able to get much done on this. I'd love to say a beta will be coming out before the new year, but at the moment I don't want to make any promises.
Sorry to hear that, neck injuries are a huge PITA. Hope that it heals up nicely in the end.