Skip to main content
Topic: foobar2000 for mac (Read 23980 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foobar2000 for mac

Reply #75
foobar on mac has been a dream of fine since forever. I currently run it on wine but this is honestly not that far away from replacing it. Thanks a LOT for developing it. My biggest request would be album art displayed next to the tracks, but really I think we have a consensus here, I agree with every other petition on this page - now playing / seekbar panel, shuffle, custom fields, and keyboard shortcuts would each dramatically improve the player and place it among the top for the OS. Again thanks a lot of keeping the dream alive.

Reply #76
Thanks for the new version!

I definetely like the decision to put playback controls and title Information inside a bottom bar. That is what mac users expect and not the socalled customizability that Windows user like. The development of a mac Version offers the opportunity to go another way. Would be nice to see all playback related stuff being placed in bottom bar: album art of playing track, playback related commands and so on.

Reply #77
Just wanted to thank Peter for version 2.1.27

I know this is only being done in your spare time, but its finally starting to come together!  I'm so happy that random play finally works as it should!  *puts quod libet on the back burner and brings foobar forward*  Only thing I want to see is to find a way to call album art....worked hard to get all that set up.  Foobar can see that there's art in the folder or in the file, but won't display it.
foobar2000, FLAC, and qAAC -V90
It just works people!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019