Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUETools, XLD... (Read 2498 times) previous topic - next topic

CUETools, XLD...

Hey
I'm looking for something like cuetools for a mac, so I've done some searching and found these:
http://tmkk.undo.jp/xld/index_e.html (XLD)
http://www.getmacapps.info/install-cuetools-on-macos (a way to get cuetools for mac).
I could use some help with a few questions:
Is the method above for getting cuetools works? and if so is it good like on pc?
Is XLD better on a mac than cuetools?
Dose XLD works with disc pre-gap information (HTOA)?
Is there a better software than these for mac?

Thank you very much

Re: CUETools, XLD...

Reply #1
Is the method above for getting cuetools works?
Won't help if you want to install this CUETools on a MAC. That guide is for a different cuetools. Sorry I cannot help you further.
korth

Re: CUETools, XLD...

Reply #2
Very separate question here but i'm new to being a member of forums completely (can't even find how to start a new thread) so i thought i'd find a thread related on the program i'm asking about,

In XLD, i'm trying to batch convert some wav files, they're all 32 bit and i'm converting to 24, all the details of each file are the same (sample rate etc.) but i keep getting an error message: PCM format is different from others (with name of 'different file')

I'm not even close to an expert, i'm just a musician and my field of knowledge is almost entirely DAW related,

if anyone has any ideas or solutions that would be amazing, it's really tedious having to separate the 'different files' and convert them apart, then arrange them all again.

Thanks in advance,

Cam