Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Waveform Minibar installed but no waveform window? (Read 1125 times) previous topic - next topic

Waveform Minibar installed but no waveform window?

Hi, I'm quite new to FB and having trouble getting Waveform Minibar to be seen on both the portable and regular setups i'm using. I think it loads ok as i'm able to scan my library and can see it referenced and loaded (i think) under preferences/components but I cannot raise the visual waveform bar whatever i try. I thought there would be a button to invoke it but I've not discovered it yet. I have this setup across 2 computers and it's installed on both but absolutely no trace of the waveform. Can anyone who might be using this give me a steer on where I could be looking to invoke it please?

Sean

Re: Waveform Minibar installed but no waveform window?

Reply #2
many thanks, that's much appreciated.