Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My PC crashed because I got water on the keyboard while foobar2000 was open (Read 2482 times) previous topic - next topic

My PC crashed because I got water on the keyboard while foobar2000 was open

It was typing all kinds of letters and clicking things and renaming my files.  I only use Flac files or MP3s,  I lost all the settings and now when I am seeing a lot of WAV files from the same same albums... what it going on? There are a lot of them. It is not everything, but quite a bit. When I go to the folder where it is, it is taking me to cue file and there are no wav files in the same folders.. what is going on? What is going on? Thanks for any help in advance.

Mat5t

Re: My PC crashed because I got water on the keyboard while foobar2000 was open

Reply #1
Not sure what fb2k has to do with anything if you spilt water on your keyboard and it crashed.

Reply #2
I also don't know what this has to do with site related discussion.

Reply #3
is there something there i can do to keep the cue files from being read? I have it setup to block .cue files but whenever I restart my pc and removed the wav files from foobar2000, but upon computer restart, the wav files are still there. Grr. Any thing else we can try?  No one here has ever had this problem?

Reply #4
Are you SPAMMER or are you for real?  Because nothing you posted makes any sense.