Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not my release] ESLyric (foo_uie_eslyric) (Read 36393 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Not my release] ESLyric (foo_uie_eslyric)

Reply #50
Thanks for the update. I like to see some typo get fixed :)
could you also please change default fallback text when panel on layout from Foobar2000 to foobar2000?
kalaok mode -> karaoke mode (usually found on Desktop Lyric menu, lyric editor, also on tooltip)
Preferences -> Tools -> ESLyric -> Search -> Advanced -> Search Parameter, cumstom -> custom
Preferences -> Tools -> ESLyric -> Search -> Advanced -> Add -> Tools -> Readme,  cumstom -> custom
Preferences -> Tools -> ESLyric -> Desktop Lyric -> Colors And Font -> Font Color (both To Play and Played), click the color, these works are not translated to English yet. Could you fix it?

regards :)

Reply #51
Thanks for the update. I like to see some typo get fixed :)
could you also please change default fallback text when panel on layout from Foobar2000 to foobar2000?
kalaok mode -> karaoke mode (usually found on Desktop Lyric menu, lyric editor, also on tooltip)
Preferences -> Tools -> ESLyric -> Search -> Advanced -> Search Parameter, cumstom -> custom
Preferences -> Tools -> ESLyric -> Search -> Advanced -> Add -> Tools -> Readme,  cumstom -> custom
Preferences -> Tools -> ESLyric -> Desktop Lyric -> Colors And Font -> Font Color (both To Play and Played), click the color, these works are not translated to English yet. Could you fix it?

regards :)
thx, fixed.

Reply #52
I have a feature request: would it be possible to add a glow or edge effect around the letters in addition to the shadow effect? That way the font can stand out more against the background. Modoki has this feature (see attachment).
Thank you!

Reply #53
In Adjust Offset, I think "ms" or something needs to be added to make clear what unit to be used for the offset.
By default (using UI mode), ESLyric panel on layout uses white color for highlight when using Columns UI default colors and fonts. Is possible to make it behave like its panel, use blue color or any color so it is visible?
thanks.

Reply #54
There's no way to display furigana for Japanese with this plugin? Maybe such an option could be added?

Reply #55
I have a feature request: would it be possible to add a glow or edge effect around the letters in addition to the shadow effect? That way the font can stand out more against the background. Modoki has this feature (see attachment).
Thank you!
no plan yet...
focus on bugs fix currently

Reply #56
In Adjust Offset, I think "ms" or something needs to be added to make clear what unit to be used for the offset.
By default (using UI mode), ESLyric panel on layout uses white color for highlight when using Columns UI default colors and fonts. Is possible to make it behave like its panel, use blue color or any color so it is visible?
thanks.
is "select text" color white in CUI settings?

Reply #57
is "select text" color white in CUI settings?
Black. I'm using "Themed" Colours mode or yes for "Theming (Windows Vista and newer)" from Quick setup.

ESLyric v0.3.5 beta4

Reply #58
ESLyric v0.3.5 beta4
  • +add some lyrics save options
  • -bugs fix

Download
Google Drive

Reply #59
Code: [Select]

// Test ESLyric COM

ESL_UI_SYS = 0;
ESL_UI_USER = 1;
ESL_RENDER_GDI = 0;
ESL_RENDER_GDI_PLUS = 1;
ESL_BG_NO_IMG = 0;
ESL_BG_ALBUM_ART = 1;
ESL_BG_CUSTOM = 2;

var esl = new ActiveXObject("ESLyric");

esl.ShowDesktopLyric = false;
esl.LockDesktopLyric = true;

var guid = "C4080059-AF4E-4953-BACF-3F09EC74C671";

esl.SetPanelUIMode(ESL_UI_USER, guid);
esl.SetPanelTextRenderer(ESL_RENDER_GDI_PLUS, guid);

var oldLyric  = null;
esl.SetLyricCallback(function(lyric) {

fb.trace("\nCalled by WSH Panel Mod Plus\n");
    fb.trace(lyric.LyricText);

});

esl.SetPanelTextNormalColor(RGB(235, 235, 235), guid);
esl.SetPanelTextBackgroundColor(RGB(120, 28, 64), guid);
esl.SetPanelBackgroundType(ESL_BG_NO_IMG, guid);
esl.SetPanelTextHighlightColor(RGB(0, 255, 36), guid);

Some new features, but tt havent upload the latest version yet, so just wait...
A rose will bloom, it then will fade.

Reply #60
What should I do if I want to port lyrics-show-modoki scripts into ESLyric? I have no programming/JScript knowledge, only titleformatting. Like this script for example. Thanks in advance!

Reply #61
Does genius.js still work? No searh results though lyrics exists at genius.com (e.g. http://genius.com/8594084).

Maybe zeremy or somebody else could update it?

Also it would be nice if it could search with non-English characters. For example:
 - Грибы - Копы
 - Dälek - Critical

Reply #62
Does genius.js still work? No searh results though lyrics exists at genius.com (e.g. http://genius.com/8594084).

Maybe zeremy or somebody else could update it?

Also it would be nice if it could search with non-English characters. For example:
 - Грибы - Копы
 - Dälek - Critical

I'm not sharing my scripts anymore.

Reply #63
Thanks for the great plugin!

It's really cool but I'm having some trouble getting lyrics to load/save to the folder I want.
I want lrc files loaded and saved from a 'lyrics' subfolder where the music files are:
01 - File1.mp3
02 - File2.mp3
lyrics/

But I think eslyrics can't do this...
I enter '$directory_path(%path%)' in 'user defined', but it doesn't work.
I tested and it seems no functions work in this box. |
Things like %artist% work, but things like $upper(%artist$) don't work.

And in the filename area, functions do work! But here I cannot add something like 'lyrics/', because the '/' is replaced with '_' haha...

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you :)

Reply #64
Thanks for the great plugin!

It's really cool but I'm having some trouble getting lyrics to load/save to the folder I want.
I want lrc files loaded and saved from a 'lyrics' subfolder where the music files are:
01 - File1.mp3
02 - File2.mp3
lyrics/

But I think eslyrics can't do this...
I enter '$directory_path(%path%)' in 'user defined', but it doesn't work.
I tested and it seems no functions work in this box. |
Things like %artist% work, but things like $upper(%artist$) don't work.

And in the filename area, functions do work! But here I cannot add something like 'lyrics/', because the '/' is replaced with '_' haha...

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you :)

Here in my foobar2000 it just works.
A rose will bloom, it then will fade.

Reply #66
Here in my foobar2000 it just works.

Ok good you have it working, are you on v0.3.5 beta5 build 1021?
V0.3.4 works. Please wait for update. Focus on new post:Here
So 0.3.4 was working, but v0.3.5 beta5 build 1021 is broken?
Or is it my mistake?

Ok, I will go to the new link, thank you. :)