Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Tagscanner problem (Read 2354 times) previous topic - next topic

Tagscanner problem

I have been using Tagscanner with great success for a few years. I don't know what changed but I used to be able to pad the track numbers with a leading zero i.e. 1/9 = 01/09. Now, when I hit "save" it loses the extra zero. I have tried changing a few different settings but to no avail. I recently upgraded to version 6.0.14 and wonder if that caused it? I'm in the middle of ripping hundreds of cd's and would like all the tags to be consistent.
If anyone has any idea of what could have caused this please let me know.

Re: Tagscanner problem

Reply #1
Track and Disc number (of digits) format settings are at the upper right of the GUI (not in the program options).
korth

Re: Tagscanner problem

Reply #2
Track and Disc number (of digits) format settings are at the upper right of the GUI (not in the program options).
Thanks, increasing track to 2 did the trick. Don't remember changing this setting but I obviously did...
Thanks for the solution it was driving me crazy and the answer was right in front of me.
Cheers!