Skip to main content

Topic: Library Tree Discussion (Read 17092 times) previous topic - next topic

• WilB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Library Tree Discussion
Reply #100
Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately a regression has arisen in v1.3.7. If the issue affects you, then v1.3.6 is working fine, until the issue is fixed.

• culinko
  • [*][*]
Reply #101
Yeah, I can confirm that the issue is no longer present in v1.3.6, so I will be using that one until it's fixed. Thanks for the advice.

• culinko
  • [*][*]
Reply #102
I found one more thing which doesn't work for me, not sure if it's a bug in the Library Tree or something in Foobar. When I use the | sign to add another group level inside an if condition, the code won't work. I know the conditions work for 1 level of grouping, so title formatting seems to be supported inside both the custom sort and view patterns of your Library Tree.

E.g. this code with 1 level of grouping works:
Code: [Select]
$if($strcmp(%directoryname%,Hudba),%directoryname%,%album artist% - %album% '['%date%']')
but this code with 2 levels doesn't:
$if($strcmp(%directoryname%,Hudba),%directoryname%|[%artist% - ]%title%,%album artist% - %album% '['%date%']'|%discnumber%.%tracknumber%. [%artist% - ]%title%)

Is there anything I need to change in order to make this work? Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

• WilB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #103
New Version: Library Tree 1.3.8

CHANGELOG

FIX: Regression
FIX: Certain views with conditional branches weren't displaying properly

@culinko. The issues raised should be fixed.

• huggy020
  • [*]
Reply #104
Thank you for this library viewer. Best of the best. :3

.........  option for items counting.  It will be great if numbers in brackets can show correspondingly the number of sub-folders (artists) in genre folders, the number of albums in artist folders and the number of songs in album folders.

Is there some way to adjust the Item Counter to count (immediate)nodes within branch instead of total items? (like default library)
+ACDC (3)
+Album1 (11)
+Album2 (11)
+Album3 (11)

Currently it reports
+ACDC (33)
+Album1 (11)
+Album2 (11)
+Album3 (11)

Would you now consider these option in the future, for those of us who collect mainly albums instead of singles. Thanks you kindly.
Keep up the good work. This is brilliant

• MojoBass
  • [*]
Reply #105
WilB, your JS plugins are really great!!
General question to your plugins (Library Tree, YTTM, Bio): is there a way to assign specific menu items, which are usually accessed by right mouse, to a button (eg most liked filters in the Library Tree)? If it requires specific coding, a small example would be great from where I could start create own buttons.
Thanks very much,
MojoBass

• WilB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #106
New Version: Library Tree 1.3.9

CHANGELOG

ADD: Improved sorting of multi-value items sent to playlist. As before a custom sort can also be used.
CHG: Node Item Count. Either sub-items counts or track counts (as before) can now be displayed. Set preference in panel properties.
ADD: Menu item (shift + right click) to batch create m-TAGS. Runs m-TAGS creator. Follow instructions on menu item. See documentation for full info.

@mojobass It's possible to create buttons in the script, by adding more onto the button_manger object. If you mean elsewhere then notify (search interfaces for notify) might be able to be used to communicate with another JScript panel containing the buttons, but I don't think it would work if the buttons were elsewhere.

• huggy020
  • [*]
Reply #107
New Version: Library Tree 1.3.9

CHANGELOG
CHG: Node Item Count. Either sub-items counts or track counts (as before) can now be displayed. Set preference in panel properties.

thank you

• MojoBass
  • [*]
Reply #108
@mojobass It's possible to create buttons in the script, by adding more onto the button_manger object. If you mean elsewhere then notify (search interfaces for notify) might be able to be used to communicate with another JScript panel containing the buttons, but I don't think it would work if the buttons were elsewhere.
Thank you very much for this Info. I will look into it (but not too sure if I am able to do adaptions in the buttom_manager...).

• novaca
  • [*]
Reply #109
I also thank you for the sub-items counts...
I really think it's more useful than track counts.

Reply #110
Hi,
I did not find where to increase font size.
I use Ctrl + Alt + mouse wheel, but it's not very practical.
I'd like something like SEGOE semibold 10.

• MojoBass
  • [*]
Reply #111
In Panel Properties put '_CUSTOM COLOURS/FONTS: USE' to 'True', then you can change the font at '_Custom.Font (Name, Size, Style [0-4])'.

Reply #112
Thank you very much MojoBass.
I was changing font without putting "True" to CUSTOM COLOURS/FONTS: USE' !  :)

Reply #113
Search: ALL I WANT FOR, crash. But search: All i want for, not crash.

JScript Panel (Library Tree v1.3.9 by WilB)
JavaScript 运行时错误:

File: <main>
Line: 992, Col: 58
<source text only available at compile time>

• marc2003
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #114
Well you can't use uppercase ALL because it has a special meaning in queries that returns everything. If you use double quotes around it then it's fine.

"ALL I WANT FOR"

But the script should have the fb.GetQueryItems function inside a try/catch statement to prevent errors.
  • Last Edit: 12 November, 2017, 06:20:48 AM by marc2003

Reply #115
If you use double quotes around it then it's fine.
Thank you.

• WilB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #116
New Version: Library Tree 1.3.9.1

CHANGELOG

FIX: Regression related to query syntax help.
FIX: Missing try/catch with one of the fb.GetQueryItems functions.

• Tropoje
  • [*]
Reply #117
@WilB
This is fantastic. Thank you very much for your hard work with this component.
Is it possible to set the cover of the currently playing track as a background of Library Tree ? I looked in settings but maybe I missed something.

• novaca
  • [*]
Reply #118
Is there a way to change the color of "Item Counts" (numbers in brackets) other than text?
I think that then it would be clearer.
Thanks.

• eNforcer
  • [*][*]
Reply #119
What an amazing script, I'm loving it!

• zoumbro
  • [*]
Reply #120
Library tree is so far one of the best feature of foobar. I am trying to customise my settings to my needs however due to my luck of knowledge I need some help.
I always use view by Folder Stucture.  In Filter option i would like to have an option o Most Played Folders in sort descending. I quess it has to be done smg with the aggregation of folder tracks