The problem is exactly the same in French. My granfather, who was a teacher, says that there is no absolute rule about capitals in titles, and that the author is free to choose the convention that suits him/her best.
1. Do featured artists belong as part of the song title, artists name, or maybe under the comments field? How should it be formatted?
2. How to name bonus tracks?
3. What about hidden or untitled tracks? If a track is hidden after a long pause do you extract it seperately as another track even though technically it was originally part of another?
4. How do you define what goes into what Genre? I suppose this is more of a personal thing, but how do you decide? What if something falls into more than one Genre? What if you only have one disc with a unique genre, do you create a new genre just for it?
5. What about compilations? Do you define the original album and year to each track? An Individual Genre to each track?
6. For multi disc sets I pretty much have my own standard. I don't put the discnumber in the album field because like fileman said it is all the same album. I keep the original tracknumbers (so if disc 1 has 12 tracks song 5 on disc 2 is still track 5, not 17). I seperate the filenames so track 1 on disc 1 would be...