Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 1.3.9 beta discussion (Read 10979 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 1.3.9 beta discussion

Reply #25
- display peak values also in decibel unit at RG Scan Results table (dialog after scan)

foobar2000 does display dBTP (dB true peak) values.

Reply #26
- display peak values also in decibel unit at RG Scan Results table (dialog after scan)

foobar2000 does display dBTP (dB true peak) values.

That's exactly, what I've asked for. Although, I'm quite familiar with foobar2000, I didn't find it anywhere (using its latest beta of course).. everywhere is just normalized float value for track and album peaks.
Can you please tell me, where did you find it?

Michal

Reply #27
That's exactly, what I've asked for. Although, I'm quite familiar with foobar2000, I didn't find it anywhere (using its latest beta of course).. everywhere is just normalized float value for track and album peaks.
Can you please tell me, where did you find it?

I think it should be ON by default.

Reply #28
Thank you very much eahm and lvqcl!
You're great.. I had to overlook that option, maybe I was just too attached to decibel keyword
I was updating from 1.38 and it wasn't on by default.
Anyway, I'm very happy, it is possible.

Michal

Reply #29
With last beta versions, currently 1.3.9 beta 3 starting cursor doesn't following to playback, also Playing column's marker didn't visible, is related to betas & can be fixed in next beta please?

Reply #30
Call me a dick that I am asking for this so many times, but for me right now this is most sought after tweak for another stable release of foobar2000:
- amount of selected tracks* visible next to (before) total length of playlist selection, in status bar. For some reason I often need to know this and I always have to use "Properties" window just to see that number.

*tracks - not files. Thus cue entries should be considered as separate tracks.

Additional note:
After installing 1.3.9 b3 over 1.3.8 I still got that (annoying to others) behavior of foobar playlists - when I turn on "Cursor follows playback" and use Random/shuffle play order then I always get cursor at the very top or very bottom of my visible part of playlist. For me it doesn't matter, but just wanted to report. And I will not delete my .cfg file for sure

Reply #31
I feel the release is close so I am going to ask this again since it was completely ignored last time and I completely forgot about it. Is there a way to add, even in the advanced settings, the option to remove the source file after a successful and verified conversion? It can be useful sometimes and the only one that does it properly is dBpoweramp.

Thanks.