Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: a problem with foo_plorg.dll (Read 4136 times) previous topic - next topic

a problem with foo_plorg.dll

Hi Guys,

I have just migrated foobar to a different computer by copying the components and the appdata/roaming/foobar2000 folder and all works, except plorg.dll.
I have used the newest version of foobar initially (1.3.8), then downgraded to 1.3.7 which is the version used on the other computer. This didn't solve the problem.
At startup i got this message, also after reinstalling foo_plorg.dll. I dont know what a required dependancy is or where to get it. The foo_plorg page doesn't mention any required software either.. Can you guys help me get it this to work again?

Failed to load DLL: foo_plorg.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.