Topic: Library Tree (Read 22100 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Library Tree

Reply #50
New Version: Library Tree 1.4.0.2

Requirement as reply #48.

Reply #51
Hi,

I use CaTRoX (QWR Edition) theme and I have some trouble with long opera/classical tags: https://imgur.com/a/KRREcZ7
Would it be possible to fix this in a next update?

Thank you in advance.

Reply #52
I can't actually reproduce the issue, despite trying some very long tags, & so its not clear what the problem is. I note also that the CaTRoX playlist doesn't seem to have rendered correctly either (tracks 06, 08 & 10). So I wonder if its possibly something to do with the theme/underlying panel stack splitter handling??

Library tree uses a simple draw text function and that hasn't changed for ages, but it looks as though the text isn't being clipped correctly (i.e. no end ellipsis ...) for some reason.

It may be helpful to post some of the problematical opera/classical tags in case its some how due to the presence of certain characters etc.

To exclude a settings issue you could do the following. Right click library tree & choose panel properties. At the bottom choose export to ensure you have a back-up of panel properties. Then choose clear panel properties to reset to default to see if the issue persists.

Reply #53
You are right about the playlist, the glitch is everywhere. I tried a proper portable installation without CaTRoX and got the same issue on Library Tree though.
I send you the folder in PM, would be great if you could find where it comes from. The problem appears when you check "View by Artist".

Reply #54
You are right about the playlist, the glitch is everywhere. I tried a proper portable installation without CaTRoX and got the same issue on Library Tree though.
That's really weird, I could not reproduce the issue neither in playlist nor in the Library Tree script. It seems that text clipping is broken in your player for some reason.
What OS are you using? Also please attach your component list (Preferences > Components > Copy report).

@WilB: should we move this discussion to https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,111060.msg954816.html ?

Reply #55
@Novatic: I responded in main thread. See link above.

Reply #56
Is there some "playlist search" script? I don't need "library search", just script with search box, that can search active playlist and send results to #Playlist Search? Is something like this exist?

Reply #57
I don't have one and don't know if one exist. There's always foo_quicksearch?

Reply #58
I don't have one and don't know if one exist. There's always foo_quicksearch?

Yes, but in script i can easily edit some things how I like..  Anyway thanks..

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018