Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: To burn WAV to CD (Read 2541 times) previous topic - next topic

To burn WAV to CD

『To burn WAV to CD, please add 'the WAV files' you want to burn to foobar2000 freeware, and then select the WAV files and then right-click on the items and choose "Convert" -> "Write audio CD."』

add 'the WAV files' ,  that means  add a wav file with cue in the same folder, or add several each track individual wav files, is both all right?  (I'm sorry for my poor English)

To burn WAV to CD

Reply #1
You'll only need to load the CUE if you only have one WAV of the entire disc. There needs to be one playlist entry per track you wish to burn. You'll be arranging them in the playlist according to the order you want them recorded in. Then you'll select them all, and Write to audio CD.

Note: You do not need to create an empty playlist to do this, you need only select just the tracks you wish to convert. Of course, sequestering them into their own empty playlist does help prevent any mistakes selecting too many or too few tracks.

To burn WAV to CD

Reply #2
Thanks a lot.

To burn WAV to CD

Reply #3
“You'll only need to load the CUE if you only have one WAV of the entire disc. ”

But I realy don't know how to load the CUE....(version136)

Oh my GOD! I find "Just open the .cue file with Foobar ".

To burn WAV to CD

Reply #4
Yeah, the CUE will open like any other audio format. It will need to have a correct name for the WAV file, or whatever format it happens to be bundled with.

Sure sign you've got the file name and referenced file working: The last track has the correct length instead of a question mark.

If in doubt, make sure it plays first.

To burn WAV to CD

Reply #5
Regardless of what the default opener of .cue files is on your system, you can always just drag and drop a .cue file into the foobar2000 playlist. If the cue sheet is error-free, the playlist will show the tracks. Otherwise it will just show you one line for the cue sheet itself, which is useless. Errors will be mentioned in the console (see the View menu) and you can fix them by opening the .cue in Notepad and manually making changes (it's just a text file).

Once you have the tracks showing in the playlist, you can highlight them, right-click, Convert.

To burn WAV to CD

Reply #6
Yeah, the CUE will open like any other audio format. It will need to have a correct name for the WAV file, or whatever format it happens to be bundled with.

Sure sign you've got the file name and referenced file working: The last track has the correct length instead of a question mark.

If in doubt, make sure it plays first.

To burn WAV to CD

Reply #7
?To burn WAV to CD, please add 'the WAV files' you want to burn to foobar2000 freeware, and then select the WAV files and then right-click on the items and choose "Convert" -> "Write audio CD."?

add 'the WAV files' ,  that means  add a wav file with cue in the same folder, or add several each track individual wav files, is both all right?  (I'm sorry for my poor English)

Dear Tenor,
How can adjust writing speed when i burn audio CD? Because i want to burn SLOWEST POSSIBLE SPEED for high quality audio CD