Skip to main content
Topic: foo_onewaysync (Read 40455 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_onewaysync

Reply #275
Thanks tipar!  :D  If you don't mind I will share the link and credit you in the first post.

It is OK, Firefox did not let me enter the forum in the previous Mozilla update, I just waited until I could, sorry for the delay. Regards.
Yes, the avatar it is the cover of «The City» by Vangelis.

Reply #276
That was due to a certificate issue that was not taken care of while it would have been possible to transition seamlessly. The paid certificate was allowed to expire, and the server was configured to pin the certificate vendor that paid certificate came from. What should have happened, is the pinning should have been reduced or even removed two weeks before expiration, so that a seamless transition could occur when the certificate finally expired.

The only alternative for existing users was to either clear their HPKP settings file of any references to this domain, which was fairly straightforward, if not annoying, for desktop browsers, while quite troublesome for mobile browsers. Or wait out the two weeks.

Reply #277
The addon fails to sync crashing with a null pointer error whenever there is any playlist to sync. If there are no playlists checked for the task, the addon completes with "Exported files and playlists succesfully. 0 playlists exported. 0 files converted. 0 files updated."

I have uninstalled, deleted the addon configuration, and reinstalled the addon, and this still happens.

Crash log and dump attached.

Reply #278
The addon fails to sync crashing with a null pointer error whenever there is any playlist to sync. If there are no playlists checked for the task, the addon completes with "Exported files and playlists succesfully. 0 playlists exported. 0 files converted. 0 files updated."

I have uninstalled, deleted the addon configuration, and reinstalled the addon, and this still happens.

Crash log and dump attached.
I think I figured it out. I had added .cue-files that pointed to non-existing files to my playlists by accident. Probably the component tries to stat every file in the playlist and gets an unexpected null value when it's a cue pointer? I tried with some dead items in the playlist and they didn't crash anything.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018