Skip to main content
Topic: foo_onewaysync (Read 38726 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_onewaysync

Reply #250
@theroelr issue is fixed with version 0.6.3

@daihen: Judging from your post it is for the greater good to remove this component: To delete files copied onto your device with this component check the 'delete unreferenced files' option and run the sync command. Then empty the synced playlists and sync again.

Reply #251
As awesome as it is I do not like the fact that I cannot copy all the files to the same folder; I mean they are separated by artist even if I titleformat only with _path. Good work indeed, anyway.
Yes, the avatar it is the cover of «The City» by Vangelis.

Reply #252
Works for me. %_path% might contain subfolders already! Instead try something like
Code: [Select]
%artist% - %title%
if you want to put all files in same folder. Also, disable the 'Create subfolder for each task' option.

Reply #253
Just discovered this component and it's great! One suggestion: add an option to include DSPs in a task.

Reply #254
Can't seem to get the "Delete unreferenced files" option to work at all, I still end up with the old files not on the playlist not being deleted at all.

Also how do I format filenames with spaces in them?
I want to get a format such as "track. artist - title" which I can do fine elsewhere in foobar, but in OWS filenames seem only scripted up to the first script element
ie for the above I would normally use "%track%. %artist% - %title%" but in OWS it results in a filename of eg "01.mp3".
If i use the %filename% script I get double "filename.mp3.mp3" but without the leading "tracknumber." even if it had one in the filename"

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018