Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo input sacd locked at 44100 (Read 2362 times) previous topic - next topic

foo input sacd locked at 44100

I just installed foo input sacd 0.6.5 in foobar 2000 1.3.1 for playback of sacd iso and dsf files.

Is any configuration needed afterward because any file, iso or dsf, seems to play at 44100 kHz, the status bar shows DSD64, 5645 kbps, 44100 kHz and the light on my DACMagic external DAC also
indicates 44100kHz. I also have the WASAPI installed and the ASIOproxy that was in the same Zip as foo input sacd. I selected WASAPI event DACMagic as output. The DACMagic can go upto 192k.

Reply #1
Sort of figured it out. Set samplerate to 176400 in freferences tools sacd. Don't know what to do if I want to play dsd files. Do I need asioproxy for that?

Reply #2
Sort of figured it out. Set samplerate to 176400 in freferences tools sacd. Don't know what to do if I want to play dsd files. Do I need asioproxy for that?

Are you sure the DACmagic supports native DSD? AFAIK it only supports PCM.