Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help: Playlist Switcher - display number of items depending on their s (Read 1413 times) previous topic - next topic

Help: Playlist Switcher - display number of items depending on their s

Hello,
in Columns UI/Playlist Switcher I would be glad to display the amount of tracks in a playlist which are currently not part of my database.
Currently I'm using the string "%title% '('%size%')')" which only returns me the name and the number of items in the playlist.
I want to extend this information, maybe in the format (224 + 15), to have direct information of the amount of items which are not in my Media Library called "freenas".

So far, I've succeeded in Columns UI/Playlist with the string "$ifequal($stricmp($cut($replace(%path%,\,),7),freenas),1,%list_index%,$rgb(218,92,92)%list_index%)". This string displays an item number (%list_index%) in different colors depending on its source ("freenas" or "not freenas" is sufficient for my purpose). But I have no clue how to achieve this in Playlist Switcher.

Any idea?

Reply #1
Don't think that's doable with Playlist switcher.

Here's a simpler script to use with playlists though (assuming you have a root folder called freenas - or you can use a static path such as D:\freenas\):
Code: [Select]
$if($strstr(%path%,\freenas\),Library,Not in library)

Reply #2
Don't think that's doable with Playlist switcher.

Here's a simpler script to use with playlists though (assuming you have a root folder called freenas - or you can use a static path such as D:\freenas\):
Code: [Select]
$if($strstr(%path%,\freenas\),Library,Not in library)

Thanks, your script actually works better (I like that), but doesn't solve my problem so far.

Reply #3
it's not possible.