Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Which is the most popular CD ripper ? (Read 11256 times) previous topic - next topic

Which is the most popular CD ripper ?

Reply #25
AFAICT, it is only CUETools that cares about existing entries in AR; and for all I know this requirement could have been dropped, though I didn't see anything suggesting this in the changelog.

Yes (CUETools will submit if AR confidence >1 and no current CTDB record exists for the CD); Gregory planned to stop allowing submissions from CUETools but with the upgrade to CTDB 2.0 some existing records weren't compatible with the new database. Submissions from CUETools continued to help replace some of that lost data.
korth

Reply #26
who knows he might have improved his ways now...

From what I've heard, he's pulling the same sh*t these days that he did back then. Not surprising. A leopard doesn't change his spots.
ghostman

Reply #28
I wasn't sure since you were asking the developer of DBPA/AR.  Gregory Chudov is the current developer of CUETools and korth is our de facto resident expert.